Coaching & Neuroscience
Coaching & Neuroscience go hand-in-hand. The world of Coaching is competitive. Organizations want to work with people who deliver results, and can prove it. Individuals have less disposable income to put towards things that are seen as risky. Coaching tools and techniques are now fairly well established…but how do they actually work? The Coach who can answer this question is sought after. Within the next 3 years it will be expected that one can back up what they do with research and evidence that it works.
Coaching & Neuroscience – The Book That Shares The Foundations
This book has gained global recognition as a go to resource on Coaching & Neuroscience. Amy Brann, the author, is quoted in many books that you can find in top retailers. Neuroscience for Coaches has received great feedback and is anticipated to be a respected tool for years to come.
- #NS4C “this book provide lots of fundamental knowledge about brain and neuroscience” – Koong
- #NS4C “Well structured, based on modern research, great coach companion” – Wodecki
- #NS4C “As good as expected” – Bernadette Darby
- #NS4C “This book is superb, good construction and well writing. I love it” – Amazon Customer
- #NS4C What I like most about Amy’s book is that she answers the questions that are always on my mind Ton de Graaf
- #NS4C Neuroscience for Coaches is the perfect introductory text for people in coaching – Bookreviews