At Neuroscience for Coaches we recognise that by reading this you have probably realised how the field of Coaching is developing and how you will soon be expected to have a healthy understanding of how the brain actually works and what that means for your Coaching. However, how much time, energy and resources you want to invest in upskilling yourself in this area may not be quite so uniform.
Neuroscience underpins many Coaching methods, tools, ideologies and strategies. It explains why some things work and how some things don’t. It challenges ideals and has the potential to hold us to a higher standard as Coaches.
- Have you been thinking about what would help you stand out as a Coach?
- Looking for your next professional development experience?
- Then you won’t want to miss out on this programme led by author of ‘Make Your Brain Work’ and ‘Neuroscience for Coaches’.
The world of Coaching is competitive. Organizations want to work with people who deliver results, and can prove it. Individuals have less disposable income to put towards things that are seen as risky. Coaching tools and techniques are now fairly well established…but how do they actually work?
- Coaches will soon be expected to scientifically explain what you do.
- This resource is both easy to read and thorough in content.
- ‘What can I do with this information?’ sections provide the valuable applications of neuroscience you’ll want to know about.
If you are considering how you can entertain and inspire people while educating them about something they’re unlikely to have heard about before then think of Amy Brann.
Are you looking for a speaker who will:
- Deliver results
- Inspire and energise